Conversations allow users to view what's happening on their social networks. This analysis includes tracking Mentions and Followers.
- Select Analyze
- Select Conversations
- You should now see a summary callout of all available Social Conversation streams, Followers, Average Number of Followers, and the Average Number of Messages.
Conversations are created based on the social network Connectors applied. The Conversations table displays:
- The Conversation Title defined by the Connector
- The number of total Messages
- The number of total Followers
- The Postivie/Negative Sentiment tracker - provides a list of all messages labeled as Positive or Negative
- Select the Conversation from the table by Name
Each Social Conversation Track includes tables of information:
- Conversation Information and the associated social Connector
- Conversation Stats - total number of Messages, Followers, and Positive Sentiments
- Messages - a live feed of all applicable Messages based on the social network of the Conversation
- Mention Trackers - displays a live feed of Twitter Conversations only based off Mentions
Each Conversation includes the following options:
- To edit, select Edit conversation from the top left. Alternatively, users can select Edit from the row of any table containing the social network Connector.
- You should now see the edit dialog box inline. Enter the Name.
- Select the Add Campaign link to associate the Conversation with multiple Campaigns
- Select History from the top left
- The recently modified activity will display within the table
- Select View connector from the top left
- You should now see the Connector information
- For more information on Connectors, please see Connectors
- Select the Mention Tracker from the table by Name
- You should now see the Mention Tracker information
- For more information on Mention Trackers, please see Mention Trackers