Connectors are the means by which Spectate users can connect to the 3rd party applications for which Spectate provides integration. Currently, users can create Connectors for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, SalesForce and WordPress. Each of the aforementioned Connectors are described in further detail in separate knowledge base articles.
Articles in this section
- Create a Salesforce Connector
- Update or delete a Pardot Connector
- Create a Pardot Connector
- Update or delete a LinkedIn Connector
- Create a LinkedIn Connector
- What is a LinkedIn Connector?
- Reauthorize the connection to your Twitter account
- Update or delete a Twitter Connector
- Create a Twitter Connector
- What is a Twitter Connector?